Abandoned Vehicle Auction
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bidders AND visitors must register in the front office; get a bidder number; and pay a $100.00 cash only deposit. The deposit will be applied to any successful bid or returned after the completion of the auction. All adults must register AND pay to get in. No children allowed.
- Only FOUR people are allowed in the office at one time so arrive early enough to allow time to register.
- Full payment must be made by Friday, December 7th at 4:00 PM.
- Payments may be made with cash, cashier's check, or business check. All payments are subject to proper identification and verification. Checks should be made payable to Complete Auto & Truck Parts. (No personal checks will be taken. No Credit or Debit cards will be taken.)
- Purchases will not be allowed to leave the auction area until the auction has been completed, all paperwork processed, and final payment received. Once the auction has started no bidder deposits can be refunded until after the auction has ended.
- All individuals and dealers purchasing a vehicle from the auction will be given a TR-52 after the vehicle is paid for in full. Once you pay and sign the TR-52 the buyer will be allowed to remove the vehicle from our facility immediately. After that the individual must take the TR-52 to the Secretary of State and make application for title in a timely manner.
- Complete Auto & Truck Parts is open 8 AM till 4 PM, Monday through Friday for handling of auction paperwork and picking up auction vehicles.
- Any purchase not removed by 4:00 PM Tuesday, December 12th, is subject to a $40.00 per day storage fee.
- Complete Towing will tow any auction passenger vehicle with a standard tow to anywhere in the City of Flint for $60.00.
- No Buyers Premium will be charged.
- If you loose the original TR52 there is a $150.00 replacement fee.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WRITTEN OR EXPRESSED OR OTHERWISE IMPLIED.