You Are Invited To
Complete Auto & Truck
CITY OF FLINT
ABANDONED VEHICLE AUCTION
(CARS, PICKUPS, VANS, and SUV'S)
ALMOST 100 VEHICLES THIS TIME
Here are just a few snap shots of the vehicles lined up in our auction lot. The list is subject to change right up until the morning of the auction. So if you see something you might be interested in come out on December 9th to check it out.
Registration is in the TOWING office.
Masks are required in the office.
Bidder and Visitor Cash Deposit = $100.00
Auction Starts at 10:00 AM
No Reserves or Buyers Fees
Approx. 100 Vehicles
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Masks required in Office)
All bidders AND visitors must register in the front office; get a bidder number; and pay a $100.00 cash only deposit. The deposit will be applied to any successful bid or returned after the completion of the auction. All adults must register AND pay to get in. No children allowed.
- Only TWO people are allowed in the office at one time so arrive early enough to allow time to register.
- Full payment must be made by Friday, December 10th at 5:00 PM.
- Payments may be made with cash, cashier's check, or business check. All payments are subject to proper identification and verification. Checks should be made payable to Complete Auto & Truck Parts. (No personal checks will be taken. No Credit or Debit cards will be taken.)
- Purchases will not be allowed to leave the auction area until the auction has been completed, all paperwork processed, and final payment received. Once the auction has started no bidder deposits can be refunded until after the auction has ended.
- All individuals purchasing a vehicle from the auction will be given a TR-52 after the vehicle is fully paid for. The individual must take the TR-52 to the Secretary of State and make application for title. However; due to COVID-19 State of Emergency and the change in the procedures at the Secretary of State it will be your responsibility to apply for title on a timely manner. Once you pay and sign the TR-52 the buyer will be allowed to remove the vehicle from our facility immediately.
- Dealers purchasing a vehicle from the auction will be given a completed TR-52 after payment is made in full and the dealer waiver is completed.
- Complete Auto & Truck Parts is open 8 AM till 4 PM, Monday through Friday for handling of auction paperwork and picking up auction vehicles.
- Any purchase not removed by 4:00 PM Tuesday, December 14th, is subject to a $40.00 per day storage fee.
- Complete Towing will tow any passenger vehicle with a standard tow to anywhere in the City of Flint for $45.00
- No Buyers Premium will be charged.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WRITTEN OR EXPRESSED OR OTHERWISE IMPLIED.